Sunday, October 11, 2009

For the week of October 12 - 17

Greetings Super Heros!





Did you enjoy your extra two days off? I sure did... wish I would have wondred off to some warm beach... or ate lots of Krispy Creams.. And took naps.. But nope... had a list of chores to do... yard work.. Fun stuff like that!... . A new week for us to learn and grow... So here you go.. The 411 for the week!



FOUNDATIONS A:

We have been working on decimals for a while now... actually what we are doing is practicing our adding subtracting and now we move into multiplication.. I figure if you can multiply decimals.. You can multiply whole numbers.. Tricky huh.. Guess that goes with Trick or Treat.. Hahahah and we all know that math is a real TREAT!


REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!! the blog question is worth 10 points per week... it will be posted tomorrow... !! Stay tuned.


a super hero?

FOUNDATIONS B:


Fractions.. Fractions.. And even more fractions this week... we get to work on equivalent fractions.. And how to simplify... does that make them simple? OH sureeeeeeeeeee!! Guess you’ll just have to stay tuned to the same bat channel and same bat time! ( I heard that all the time as a kid watching batman)


REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!! the blog question is worth 10 points per week... it will be posted tomorrow... !! Stay tuned. I have a great question that deals with the HULK and San Francisco!


As spidey says... Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man. You too have great power.. Be responsible, you can do great things!


AND Remember, as always, you are amazing, incredible people with the whole world waiting to be changed by YOU!


Be SUPER This Week!


Mr. Rott




No comments: