Wednesday, November 4, 2009

For The Week Of November 2 - 6

Greetings Super Heros! 









I am guessing that even Super Heros enjoy having a few days off... hopefully your extra time off was groovy time for all of you! We have this week and then next week is short ... then back for a week and then another short week... do we ever go to school any more?

The 411 for the week!



FOUNDATIONS A:


Now that we have mastered multiplying decimals its time to take those pesky numbers apart ... that’s right Crime Fighters we are going to be dividing.... !! The short and long of it... hahaha get it.. Short Division ... and Long Divsion... oh man do I crack myself up! Anyhow.... we will do a little of this.. and a little of that!..


I have not made a new blog question... so the last one is still up for you to work on!!

REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!! the blog question is worth 20 points per week...

GO TO LAST WEEK TO ANSWER THE CURRENT BLOG QUESTION!!

FOUNDATIONS B:


Fractions fractions... and more fractions.... as we move into multiplying and divding fractions.. Remember... those fractions... they are tough guys... and they always always always want to be in shape... so think of the show the BIGGEST LOSER!!! We will continue our developing a diabolical plan to conquer Fractions... and use every super hero ability in the fight of evil! Meaning.. It may take all your ump to deal with these fractions.. But never fear... you are Super Heroes!!


I have not made a new blog question... so the last one is still up for you to work on!!



REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!! the blog question is worth 20 points per week...

GO TO LAST WEEK TO ANSWER THE CURRENT BLOG QUESTION!!

As spidey says... Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man. You too have great power.. Be responsible, you can do great things!


AND Remember, as always, you are amazing, incredible people with the whole world waiting to be changed by YOU!

Be SUPER This Week!

Mr. Rott


No comments: