Thursday, January 28, 2010

Voodoo Doughnuts?

Usually Mr. Rott (yes your favorite teacher) uses Voodoo Doughnuts as an example in class.. like if I have 45 Voodoo Doughnuts and Ayla eats 25 how many would I have left? Or if I have 45 Voodoo Doughnuts and 15 are the Voodoo Dolls (with pretzels in them) what would that look like as a fraction? 15/45.... So I share all this with you because... A's dad must be a really cool, fun, adventurous dad because he (well transported them) gave Mr. Rott (yes your favorite teacher in the whole world!) two Voodoo Doughnuts (see pic below - the ones in the box)! What a treat..... thank you A's Dad!! I have also added some pics of Voodoo Doughnuts so that you can get a glimpse of the stores.

Mr. Rott
 



Maple Bacon  Bar.. um YUCK

This is  the Store down by Saturday Market

Captin CrunchFor you Vegans!

No comments: