Monday, March 8, 2010

Class Blog for the week of March 8 - 11

Greetings Super Heroes!



A short week BUT this week is different.. Why.. Because on Friday I will be posting your grades and then in a few days they will be sent home! So if you have any missing work.. Or work that you want or maybe NEED to fix, remember they MUST be turned by Wednesday.....if you want any credit for them. As a result there will be NO homework or Blog question this week.
BLOG QUESTIONS: NO QUESTIONS THIS WEEK!

2nd and 5th Period: This week we are going to work on adding and subtracting mixed numbers. Once we have this figured out.. We will then be making cookie dough that you can then take home and bake up your own cookies!
BLOG QUESTION 2nd and 5th Period:
BEFORE ANSWERING make sure that you read the introduction to the blog for this week! The Olympics are over... but... if the USA won 5 medals in each sport how many medals would they have won?

4th Period: This week you will get to know my dear Aunt Sally! She is a wonderful person... as you shall see!

BLOG QUESTION FOR 4th Period: BEFORE ANSWERING make sure that you read the introduction to the blog for this week! The Olympics are over... but... if the USA won 5 medals in each sport how many medals would they have won? 

COOL SITE OF THE WEEK!
So this is a cool site...http://www.freerice.com/index.php?&t=28628882368&s=Basic Math I like this site because it helps you with your math skills but also supplies rice to people in other countries who need food! Check it out!
GONZAGA UNIVERSITY MENS BASKETBALL!



GO Zags!! .. SO get this... you known how I have Gonzaga Basketball info on our blog each week... and how we talk about the Zags in class all the time... well this week I recieved a letter from the Gonzaga University, wanting to know all about my connection to Gonzaga and what the blog was about! WAY COOL!! Our blog is like celebrity status.. Oh yeah we are cool!! At least I think we are cool and it sounds like the University person who emailed me thought our blog was cool.. So guess that means we are COOL! Anyhow back to basketball.. I just finished watching our Zags beat Loyola Marymount lose 62 - 77 to the BEST COLLEGE TEAM IN THE   COUNTRY>.. That’s right!!! THE ZAGS! Tomorrow night (Monday) at 6:30 vs St. Marys.. I am guessing on ESPN2. Then when the Zags win that game they will be WCC Tournament Champs! Then... oh yes! It’s March Madness Baby!! Hopefully you will learn a bit about basketball and of course your number sense will improve! GO ZAGS!!!

As Spidey says each week... Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man. You too have great power.. Be responsible. REMEMBER You can do great things!

AND as always, you are amazing, incredible people with the whole world waiting to be changed by YOU!

Be SUPER This Week!


Mr. Rott

No comments: