Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mr. Rott's Classroom Blog January 17-20


Hello Space Travelers… 
Well I will confess, last night I was sure, completely sure we were going to have a snow day that I – in keeping with the Space theme for the year, I watched Transformers The Dark Side of the Moon… oh very cool movie! But sad to say we did not have a snow day… shoot!  Tonight we are supposed to get 1 inch … perhaps that will make enough snow so you can stay home and play in the snow!

This week.. we will be working on getting ready for the state math test… today we worked on rounding whole numbers and decimals.. remember the rules! 

The homework this week will be you studying the packet that I will give you tomorrow if we have school… you are to review it every night for at least 20 mins… just like if you had homework to turn in.  Next week… test time!

Remember you are amazing wonderful people!! Do something great today!

No comments: