Monday, September 7, 2009

The Week Of September 8 - 11


Welcome to a new school year!



The summer is over and as hard as it is to think about ... we are headed back to school, to embark... leave... get our groove on, shake a leg... um hit the road jack... give me a ticket for an airplane.. And other way hip ideas of saying we are off on a mission... a Super Hero mission!


This year, our class theme is Super Heros! Besides all the fun we will have with Super Heros... I hope that you will think of what you can do to help yourself be a Super Hero! Yes.. Say yes.. Yes I can be a Super Hero... all it takes to be Super, is for you to give a little more effort... a little more studying... a little more homework turned in ... and paying a little more attention in class... and at home! That’s it!


So my new Super Heros, I look forward to learning about you and your SUPER powers... and how you can help our class learn, grow and experience something that we would not get to enjoy if you were not in our classroom!



Each week, I will have a new introduction to the weeks goals and plans that we will be working together on. .. Our Blog will also have homework on it for you you to work on..

I do this for a few different reasons, partly because I know how much you love homework.. But the other reasons is that I want you to learn to use technology in a more fun and interesting way.. Besides just looking up pictures of cats or Super Heros!


At the bottom of this page there will be a section for comments if you click on the word "comment." Once there.. you will write your response in the big open box, then click Anonymous and poof your done! BUT make sure that you put your name and period so that I will know who is responding!! VERY IMPORTANT TO DO!




Don’t worry.. There is no way that anyone can get your email or find you on the web, I do not publish the comments, I look at them and then give you a grade :) so your safe!


I look forward to this school year and all the exciting things that we will do together!


As always, you are amazing, incredible people with the whole world waiting to be changed by YOU!



It will be SUPER!
Mr. Rott

No comments: