Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Greetings Super Heroes!

A new week... just think of all the things you can learn this week Super Heroes!!! A short week with parent conferences on Friday. I hope that you will make sure to tell your folks that I look forward to meeting them so that I can tell them how SUPER you are!!

2nd and 5th Period: We will continue our work on fractions to decimals and decimals to percents! It’s all magic!

BLOG QUESTION 2nd and 5th Period:
NO BLOG QUESTION THIS WEEK

4th Period: We are moving into the area of pre-algebra! This week we will be working on variables and equations... a big change from simplifying fractions!! :)

BLOG QUESTION FOR 4th Period:
NO BLOG QUESTION THIS WEEK!

COOL SITE OF THE WEEK!
SEE LAST WEEK!!

GONZAGA UNIVERSITY MENS BASKETBALL!
Well .. It was a good season... but I am sure next will be even better... sad to say but Puke.. I mean Duke won the Championship:(

As Spidey says each week... Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man. You too have great power.. Be responsible. REMEMBER You can do great things!

AND as always, you are amazing, incredible people with the whole world waiting to be changed by YOU!

Be SUPER This Week!

Mr. Rott

No comments: