Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blog for 4 26 - 30

Greetings Super Heroes!

Good morning... or afternoon.. Or even perhaps evening...! I guess it depends on when you read this! April is almost over with... that leaves us with ONE FULL MONTH of school left! WOW... holy cow Batman! Just think you’re almost a 7th grader, 8th grader or even!! TA DA... a High School Student!

2nd and 5th Period: This week we will continue our look at data... and getting you ready for a Data Project.. Where you will make your own Frequency Table and collect data, graph it and then.. Share it with the class! How much fun will that be? TONS!! Im telling you TONS!


Um.. Many of you will be getting MDFS for NOT doing your blog question... REMEMBER THE BLOG QUESTION IS DUE FRIDAY BY MIDNIGHT!!!


BLOG QUESTION 2nd and 5th Period:
This week you will ask 20 people = 5 adults and 15 students this question: Do you think that you live a healthy or unhealthy life? Take your results of your data collection... and indicate which responses were from adults and which were from students. Adults yes ______ Adults no_____ Students yes ______ Students no_____. Some may try to answer “I try to live a healthy life, so you will have to decide if you need another question... like “Do you try to live a healthy life? That will be up to you!


4th Period: We move into the world of shapes and lines.. And angles .. And of course I have to ask... so what’s your angle? Hahahahah get it... what’s your angle.. Oh I do crack myself up!
BLOG QUESTION FOR 4th Period:
After going over this website http://www.mathsisfun.com/angles.html http://www.mathsisfun.com/perpendicular-parallel.html walk around your house and look to see how many of each angle or types of lines you have at home...


COOL SITE OF THE WEEK!
During my study skills class often students will ask to go to Math Is Fun so I figured... I will put it up as the Cool Site of the Week and you can judge for yourself just how cool it is. CHECK IT OUT! http://www.mathsisfun.com/


                          GONZAGA UNIVERSITY MENS BASKETBALL!
                                        Zags!! .. Can’t wait till the fall!

As Spidey says each week... Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man. You too have great power.. Be responsible. REMEMBER You can do great things!


AND as always, you are amazing, incredible people with the whole world waiting to be changed by YOU!
 
Be SUPER This Week!



Mr. Rott

No comments: