Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blog for the week of May 3rd - 7th

Greetings Super Heroes!

Greetings SUPER HEROES... at this very momement Mr. Rott has ice on his left foot.. And a bottle of frozen water under his right foot... I know.. I should not be using bottled water BUT.. I use the same one over and over again! Today I ran my first Half-Marathon... let me tell you it was an event! It took me 2 hours and 40 minutes... and was I ever glad to be done! A great experience... plus I was able to run with my daughter Rachel. I hope that one day you will give it a try!!



STATE TESTING THIS WEEK FOR MOST CLASSES!
2nd and 5th Period: We will be having State Testing and also working on elapsed time and making change... I found that many of you are still not so sure on how to deal with elapsed time or making change! These are two sills you will really use as you grow up!

BLOG QUESTION 2nd and 5th Period:
#1) If the average runner pounds the ground 800 times per mile and I ran 13 miles how many times did Mr. Rott’s poor feet pound the ground_____________?
4th Period: This week we will be doing state testing... along with working on perimeter and area ... should be fun!
BLOG QUESTION FOR 4th Period:
#1) If it took Mr. Rott 2hours and 40 minutes to run 13. 1 miles.. What roughly, was the my timer per mile?__________________


COOL SITE OF THE WEEK!
Here is a site full of things to get you thinking about the summer! 101 things to do this summer! Give it a peak!
http://www.homeschool.com/articles/101ThingsToDoThisSummer/default.asp?Hover_NoThankYou=true

       GONZAGA UNIVERSITY MENS BASKETBALL!
                                             GO Zags!! .. Can’t wait till the fall!

As Spidey says each week... Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man. You too have great power.. Be responsible. REMEMBER You can do great things!

AND as always, you are amazing, incredible people with the whole world waiting to be changed by YOU!

Be SUPER This Week!




Mr. Rott

No comments: