Monday, May 31, 2010

For the week of May 31 - June 4th

Greetings Super Heroes!
Ok... so you have to feel it.. Right? I know you were last week.... feeling the end of the school year! Only about 2 ½ weeks... hard to imagine... honestly the time has gone by so fast.. It’s been a great year... I have enjoyed each and every one of you... there is so much good in you all! I have seen it, heard it... and experienced!
2nd and 5th Period: 2nd: This week we are moving onto Geometry! Shapes, lines.. angles... all sorts of good stuff!

BLOG QUESTION 2nd and 5th
Here is your blog question... Go home... and 1) count how many pair of shoes you have... 2) then count how many shoestring holes there are in each shoe... and list your total here_____________


4th Period: This week we will be continuing our work on measurement... and converting inches to feet... and all that good stuff.. Hope you don’t have stinky feet.. Get it... feet! Hahahahahah!



BLOG QUESTION FOR 4th Period:


So REI .. An amazing.. Super Heroes store... with all kinds of goodies in it... was having a great sale this weekend... so I bought some Superfeet for my running shoes. The original price was $34.95 and I paid $27.89 for them... 1) so what percent did I get off? 2) And is that a good deal? 3) And is it a good enough deal to you to purchase two pairs?

Don’t forget as you read this millions of oil is being pumped out into the ocean... and people are throwing junk into the street that will be washed out to the sea.. And of course.. There are still about 39 grams or 1 tablespoon = 12 grams os sugar, that’s per soda!!

COOL SITE OF THE WEEK!
Here is a site to make you think.. At least it did me, and made me think of how much sugar I drink when I drink any of these items.. Yeah I have not given up on getting you to cut back on your soda intake! http://www.sugarstacks.com/beverages.htm Ok here is  another.. http://education.wichita.edu/caduceus/examples/soda/soda_index.html check it OUT! Let me know what YOU think...

GONZAGA UNIVERSITY MENS BASKETBALL! GO Zags!! .. Can’t wait till fall!


As Spidey says each week... Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man. You too have great power.. Be responsible. REMEMBER You can do great things!


AND as always, you are amazing, incredible people with the whole world waiting to be changed by YOU!



Be SUPER This Week!
Mr. Rott

No comments: