Monday, June 14, 2010

Blog for June 14th to the 16 of June

Greetings Super Heroes!


Well this is it.. The last few days... honestly I can’t figure out where the year went ... it does seem like just yesterday that we were starting school.. And now... its almost done! You have learned, I hope a lot about math but also a lot about yourself...




This week we will do a few more things... and hen have field day on Wednesday... which is a half day.. And then I will see you back in September! I will write during the summer ... maybe even give you a few blog questions to keep you on your toes!


Here is your BLOG QUESTION for the week - this is DUE by Tuesday the 15th!  You are to list one thing that you learned this YEAR and one thing that will help you with math! Always remember... Math Rules all the other subjects Drooooool!  






COOL SITE OF THE WEEK!
Here is a site to make you think.. Here is a Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat site! mrrott.blogspot.com HA! We do have a great site... make sure you check it out during the summer! ALSO.. A double bonus today!! I received an email from a student in New Zealand... and she wanted to know what we thought of the Oil Spill in the Gulf... so... here is her classrooms website http://burnhamrm2.blogspot.com/ I think if you go the post for June 11 and leave a comment, I am guessing that she and her classmates will get your thoughts!! So check it out!


          GONZAGA UNIVERSITY MENS BASKETBALL!


                    GO  Zags!! .. Can’t wait till the fall!

As Spidey says each week... Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man. You too have great power.. Be responsible. REMEMBER You can do great things!



AND as always, you are amazing, incredible people with the whole world waiting to be changed by YOU!





Be SUPER This Week!




Mr. Rott



























No comments: